Maxwell is a simple web-based tool, suitable for educational purposes, that can simulate circuits containing wires, resistors, and fixed voltage sources.
- Build your circuit by dragging circuit elements out of the toolbox (in the top left-hand corner).
- Add wires by dragging lines between circuit elements.
- Click on elements and type to change source and resistor values.
- Click on elements and press Delete to remove them.
- Drag the multimeter leads to your circuit to measure voltages.
If you find a bug, please tell me about it.
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 (3.5 or higher is recommended)
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer with the Google Chrome Frame plugin
You may redistribute and/or modify this program under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the license, or (at your option) any later version.
You can obtain a copy of the source via Git:
git clone http://web.psung.name/git/maxwell.git